Molding Instructions SnoreMeds Anti-Snoring Mouthpiece
FITMENT OF THE ANTI-SNORING MOUTHPIECE IN 5 EASY STEPS
STEP 1 | WHAT YOU NEED TO START
- A clear surface to boil the water
- A kettle or a pot to boil water
- A deep cup to submerge the mouthpiece
- A timer that can measure in seconds
- A mirror to practice the fitting
STEP 2 | PREPARE TO FIT THE ANTI SNORING MOUTHPIECE
- Make sure the anti snoring mouthpiece is up right
- Insert the fitment spatula completely into the holes in the front
- Practice in front of the mirror inserting the mouthpiece
- Move your lower jaw slightly forward
STEP 3 | PREPARE TO MOLD
- Pour the boiling water into the cup
- Place the mouthpiece in the boiling water for 18 seconds
- The anti-snoring mouthpiece will appear clear and the plastic soft
- Stand in front of a mirror to see what you are doing during the fitting
STEP 4 | FITTING THE ANTI SNORING MOUTHPIECE
- Place the anti-snoring mouthpiece in your mouth
- First position the mouthpiece onto your lower jaw
- Bring your upper jaw down carefully into position
- Make sure your teeth are within the gutters
STEP 5 | CREATE A PERFECT FIT
- With a firm bite, move your lower jaw forward by 1/4 – 1/8 inch (3-5mm) and bite down
- Suck the air out and push with your tongue
- Use both index fingers to press the mouthpiece to create a tight mold
- The anti-snoring mouthpiece can be molded twice as long as the side gutters have not been damaged
THE ANTI-SNORING MOUTHPIECE IS READY TO USE
- Rinse under cold water, for the mold to set
- Shake off any excess water and remove the fitment spatula
- For hygiene and safety store in the container provided
- Your custom mouthpiece is now ready to use
SLEEPING WITH THE MOUTHPIECE
- The mouthpiece takes 3-5 days to get comfortable in your mouth
- If you experience any discomfort after 5 days, check your fitting
- Sleep Apnea can often be mis-diagnosed as habitual snoring
- Always consult with your dentist or ENT Doctor before purchasing an anti-snoring mouthpiece
SNOREMEDS ANTI-SNORING MOUTHPIECE
- The SnoreMeds mouthpiece is BPA and Latex free
- The hypoallergenic material is FDA approved
- Not advised for persons under the age of 18
- Not recommended for persons who wear dentures.
- It takes at least 5 days for you jaw to settle in. You will feel some discomfort but not pain.
HOW TO MOLD AN ANTI-SNORING MOUTHPIECE
Fitment instructions cannot get easier. A step by step visual story on how to mold the anti-snoring mouthpiece successfully the first time.
– My husband appreciates these –
“These actually work! I will say that overtime they somehow wear out and lose their effectiveness. However, for the cost, I don’t mind replacing them every several months.“
Andrea L – USA ??
– Can’t live without it –
“I use this every night to stop snoring. The small fit is comfortable and works well.“
Dawn L – USA ??
– Check this one out –
I really like this mouthpiece. I found the mouthpiece to be very comfortable and had a softness and flexibility in my mouth. It was also effective in stopping/controlling my snoring,…. and I will be ordering a new one in the future.”
Pat H – Canada ??
45 Day Money Back Guarantee
SnoreMeds snoring solutions has been bringing effective relief to snorers for over 10 years with thousands of anti snoring mouthpieces used every night. Try it for 45 nights. If you don’t love it, we’ll refund the item cost.
Safe and Guaranteed to Work
SnoreMeds anti-snoring mouthpiece is manufactured from a high-quality anti-allergenic thermoplastic. The material is safe FDA approved for medical use and is also BPA and latex free.
This professional mouthpiece is recommended by dentists and doctors as a safe, effective, and long-term Snoring Solution.
Safe and Secure
Shop securely at our online store. For 10 years we’ve strived to help snorers get better sleep with effective and affordable snoring solutions.